Harley-Davidson Motor Company is pleased to announce that it has joined the list of exhibitors at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway during the 2010 MotoGP Red Bull Indianapolis GP August 27-29.Harley-Davidson activities and events at the Speedway will include:• New 2011 Harley-Davidson motorcycles display
• New technology and customization displays from H-D’s Genuine Parts & Accessories and MotorClothes departments
• XR1200 Racing Dyno ExperienceIn addition to these events free to all race ticket holders, members of the Harley Owners Group will have the opportunity to purchase a special event ticket package including a choice of reserved grandstand seating in Southwest Vista or Stand H.These three-day tickets – normally priced at $100 – will be available exclusively to H.O.G. members for $85. Additionally, each participating H.O.G. member will also receive:• An official Red Bull Indianapolis GP Event Program
• An Indianapolis Motor Speedway Centennial Era Cinch Bag
• A 10-percent discount coupon valid at participating IMS Retail locations
• Backstretch parking for personal motorcycle
• A parade lap on personal motorcycle around the GP course (Aug 27, 8-10 a.m.; or Aug 30, 8-9 a.m.)H.O.G. ticket packages may be purchased by calling 1-866-221-8775Motorcycle racing fans also won’t want to miss the Indy Mile round of the AMA Pro K&N Filters Grand National Championship presented by Motorcycle-Superstore.com.This race will be held Saturday evening, August 28, at the nearby Indiana State Fairgrounds. Experience the thrill of AMA Flat Track racing when stars like Harley-Davidson Screamin’ Eagle factory rider Kenny Coolbeth and others take on the historic Indy Mile circuit.