Keeping your feet cool when the heat is on requires teamwork. If you have boots without vents or perforation, you will simply have to deal with toasty feet when temperatures rise.
However, boots that allow airflow still need some help to do their job to the fullest. Over the summer we have been enjoying Harley-Davidson Performance Cruiser Coolmax socks (mid-calf) on the hottest days.
When used with perforated boots, such as the Joe Rocket Speedmaster 3.0, it is almost as if you don’t have boots on at all. The airflow is tremendous and highly effective. You won’t feel as much air when wearing boots with small vents, such as the Sidi Roarr, though there still is a difference.
We even liked the Harely-Davidson Performance Cruiser Coolmax socks under our off-road boots, and they come in a variety of sizes and heights, for both genders. We preferred the mid-calf design to the low-cut.
The Harley-Davidson Performance Cruiser Coolmax socks retail for around $14.
Harley Coolmax Mid-Calf Socks Features:
• 40% Coolmax Polyester, 40% Cotton, 18% Nylon, 2% Spandex
• Coolmax moisture wicking for cooler, drier comfort
• Embedded arch support reduces foot fatigue during the ride
• Overfoot ventilation panels
• Half foot cushion comfort
• Reinforced heel and toe protection
• Ribbed stay-up top for a secure comfortable fit
• Mid calf fit
• Officially Licensed Harley-Davidson Product by Wolverine Worldwide