2011/2012 IMS Show Dates
The 2011-2012 Progressive International Motorcycle Show (IMS) schedule contains 12 venues, and will tour cities that represent the most motorcycle-dense populations in the United States, reaching 75% of the nation’s motorcycle enthusiasts.
The 31st annual International Motorcycle Show will offers attendees the unique opportunity to be the first to see the newest models, speak with knowledgeable product experts and be well-prepared for the upcoming riding season.2011-2012 Progressive International Motorcycle Shows Dates:
- November 18-20, 2011 – San Mateo County Event Center San Mateo, CA
- December 2-4, 2011 – Dallas Convention Center Dallas, TX
- December 9-11, 2011 – Long Beach Convention Center Long Beach, CA
- December 16-18, 2011 – Washington State Convention Center Seattle, WA
- January 6-8, 2012 – Suburban Collection Showplace Novi, MI
- January 13-15, 2012 – Washington Convention Center Washington D.C.
- January 20-22, 2012 – Jacob K. Javits Convention Center New York, NY
- January 27-29, 2012 – I-X Center Cleveland, OH
- February 3-5, 2012 – Minneapolis Convention Center Minneapolis, MN
- February 10-12, 2012 – Donald E. Stephens Convention Center Chicago, IL
- February 24-26, 2012 – Charlotte Convention Center Charlotte, NC
- March 14-17, 2012 – Ocean Center Daytona Beach, FL
The upcoming tour will have an increased focus on bringing more manufacturers and an engaging show experience to the widest audience of enthusiasts across the country. Motorcycle riders and powersports fans from coast to coast will have the opportunity to experience hundreds of new street bikes, dirt bikes, cruisers, scooters, ATVs, UTVs and more.The nation’s largest touring motorcycle event will also connect riders with products and services that support their motorcycling lifestyle, providing the opportunity to see, touch and try on the latest gear and accessories. This nationwide series will also feature new interactive entertainment, as well as educational experiences designed for all types of riders.Kerry Graeber (Brand Director, Advantstar Powesports Group) says: “We are thrilled to bring an enhanced Progressive International Motorcycle Show series to 12 cities across the nation for the 2011-2012 season. This year’s series will offer an emergence of additional OEMs, bike models and brands. Plus, with a number of innovative new features, this tour will be our most interactive yet.”Media Days are scheduled to take place in Long Beach, New York and Chicago, showcasing the latest new vehicles and product debuts. Additional opportunities will exist for licensed riders to test ride new motorcycles at select cities on the Tour. For more information visit motorcycleshows.com.