Flexibility within a single pair of riding glasses is a desirable feature, as long as it does not compromise the primary purpose.
Wiley X’s Jake eyewear is known for its "high velocity protection," which comes from its experience as a provider of protective eyewear for the U.S. Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines.
The Jake model is part of Wiley X’s Climate Control Series, which allows the vented foam gasket to be removed from the frame.
This makes Jake ideal for riders who venture out in open-face and full-face helmets, as I do. I found the eyewear to be functional, comfortable, and stylish.
Wiley X Jake Sunglass Styles:
* CCJAK01 Wiley Jake Sunglasses: Gloss Black Frame / Smoke Lens
* CCJAK04 Wiley Jake Sunglasses: Gloss Brown Fade Frame / Polarized Bronze Brown Lens
* CCJAK05 Wiley Jake Sunglasses: Gloss Black Frame / LA Light Adjusting Grey Lens
* CCJAK06 Wiley X Jake Emerald Mirror (Polarized Amber) /Gloss Black
* CCJAK07 Wiley X Jake Bronze Flash/Gloss Black
* CCJAK08 Wiley X Jake LA Light Adjusting Bronze Brn/Gloss Black
Wiley X Jake Sun Glasses Features:
* Facial Cavity Seal
* Lightweight Frame
* 100% UV Protection
* Exceeds ANSI Z87.1 Safety Standards
* Exceeds ANSI Z80.3 Optical Standards
* Recommended to dry eye syndrome sufferers
* Recommended after LASIK or laser surgery