8. The Speedmaster features a new gauge layout which retains minimalist styling. The layout features a single clock with analog speedometer and LCD display.
9. To reduce clutch effort, the 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster arrives with a Torque Assist Clutch.
10. The Triumph Speedmaster is fitted with fat 16-inch tires and spoked wheels. These are the same that are offered on the also new Bobber Black.
11. Fuel-tank capacity grows just under a gallon to 3.2 gallons. Triumph claims a range of 176 miles.
12. Two “inspiration” kits are available, including the Highway kit for touring (full soft luggage) and the Maverick kit for urban styling (single seat, raked handlebar). Over 130 accessories are also available.
13. Price has yet to be set, but the 2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster should be available in early 2018.
Stay tuned for a first ride of Triumph’s revised laid-back cruiser.
2018 Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster Preview | Photo Gallery