2016 Star V Star 1300 Deluxe
Featuring a dramatic fork-mounted fairing that is home to dual speakers and a stereo system that is fully integrated with the iPod and iPhone, a Garmin Zumo 665 GPS is also standard equipment, the V Star 1300 Deluxe is a fully featured touring mount.
The hard bags are lockable and each holds 7.6 gallons of cargo. The short-stroke 80 cubic inch motor is peppy.
Read our Star V Star 1300 Deluxe Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Star V Star 1300 Deluxe Specs:
- Engine: 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled SOHC V-twin; 8 valves
- Bore x stroke: 100 x 83mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel delivery: Electronic fuel injection
- Ignition: Transistor controlled
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final drive: Belt
- Front suspension: 41mm telescopic fork; 5.3 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Single shock; 4.3 inches of travel
- Front brakes: Dual 298mm hydraulic discs
- Rear brakes: 298mm hydraulic disc
- Front tire: 130/90-16
- Rear tire: 170/70B-16
- L x W x H: 98.0 x 41.2 x 59.0 inches
- Seat height: 27.2 inches
- Wheelbase: 66.5 inches
- Fuel capacity: 4.9 gallons
- Fuel economy: 42 mpg
- Wet weight: 717 pounds
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
2016 Star V Star 1300 Deluxe Color:
- Charcoal Silver
2016 Star V Star 1300 Deluxe Price:
- MSRP $14,090
2016 Star V Star 1300 Deluxe Photo Gallery