2016 Victory High-Ball | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Oozing with personality, the 2016 High-Ball is Victory’s interpretation of the classic bobber, and it gets new wheels and more black paint this year.
Featuring ape hangers that are 50-state legal (sometimes dependent upon the height of the rider), along with an exceptionally low seat height, the High-Ball is a serious attitude machine.
Dunlop whitewalls are shod on 16-inch wire wheels, front and back, and the Freedom 106/6 motor propels the rubber with 110 ft/lbs of torque. A solo seat and single-gauge instrumentation cements the High-Ball’s reputation as a no-nonsense machine.
Read our Victory High-Ball Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Victory High-Ball Specs:
- Motor type: Freedom 106/6 V-twin
- Bore x stroke: 101 x 108mm
- Displacement: 106 cubic inches (1731cc)
Compression ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve train: SOHC, 4vpc, hydraulic lifters and cam chain adjusters
- Fuel system: EFI w/ dual 45mm throttle bodies
- Primary drive: Gear drive w/ torque compensator
- Final drive: Carbon fiber reinforced belt
- Transmission: 6-speed constant mesh overdrive w/ wet clutch
- Front: Telescopic forks w/ 5.1 inches of travel
- Rear: Preload-adjustable shock w/ 3.0 inches of travel
- Front: 300mm floating disc w/ 4-piston caliper
- Rear: 300mm floating disc w/ 2-piston caliper
- Front: Dunlop D421; 130/90B16 67H
- Rear: Dunlop D421; 140/90B16 77H
- Front: 16” x 3.5”
- Rear: 16” x 3.5”
- Fuel capacity: 4.5 gallons
- Rake: 32 degrees
- Trail: 6.7 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.7 inches
- Seat height: 25.0 inches
- Wheelbase: 64.8 inches
- Overall length: 93.4 inches
- Dry weight: 671 pounds
2016 Victory High-Ball Color:
- Suede Black
2016 Victory High-Ball Price:
- MSRP From $13,349