2014 Harley Street 750 & Street 500 | Specs & Concepts Video
2014 Harley-Davidson Street 750 & Street 500 Video
Ahead of the 2014 riding year, Harley-Davidson wasted no time reaching a new audience.
At EICMA Milan Motorcycle Show, The Motor Company unveiled two machines that were rumored to only reach the shores of places like India and China – the Street 750 and Street 500.
But in a shocking announcement, Harley revealed that these two entry-level bikes will now reach US shores in 2014,
These motorcycles, which will be built in Harley’s Kansas City facilities, are simple in design, and will arrive on the market carry a price of between $6700 and $7500. They are built on the “Revolution X” platform, which is the first new platform since Harley released the VRSC (V-Twin Racing Street Custom) lineup in 2001.
Both the Street 750 and Street 500 utilize the same platform; the only difference is the size of the engine. Following are the specs; attached above is a video discussing the concept of Harley-Davidson’s Street 750 and Street 500.
Harley-Davidson Street 750 and Street 500 Specs:
- 749cc liquid-cooled Revolution X Engine (Street 750); 494cc (Street 500)
- 6-Speed Transmission
- Belt Drive
- 2-into-1 exhaust
- Mid-mount controls
- Easily lock-to-lock sweep
- Single caliper disc brakes
- Specially tuned suspension
- 2-up seat with passenger pegs
- Metal tank and fenders
- LED tail lights and bullet signals
- Locking gas cap, forks and ignition
- 60-degree V-Twin, 4-valves per head
- Wheel size: 17″ front; 15″ rear
- Wheelbase: 59.5″
- Weight: 480 lb. (Wet)