For the first time in history, there will be three generations of the storied Ness family building custom bikes for Victory Motorcycles. The patriarch of the family, Arlen Ness, will do for 2011 what he has done for the last eight years–build a custom Victory.This year, it’s an Arlen Ness Signature Series Victory Vision. A master custom builder, Arlen Ness has started with a Victory Vision Tour and given it his Arlen Ness Signature Series treatment, with Arlen applying his “Scroll Ness” styling extensively on the bike.His son, Cory Ness went to work to make the 2011 Cory Ness Signature Series Victory Cross Country. According to Victory, “Cory Ness has turned the ultimate hard-bagger into a traffic-stopping custom.” He’s done this with a number of custom parts and style of his own design.Zach Ness, the son of Cory and grandson of Arlen, went bag-free to come up with the 2011 Zach Ness Signature Series Victory Vegas 8-Ball. A limited, numbered edition, the Zach Ness Vegas 8-Ball features paint and graphics he has personally designed, along with a plethora of Ness family accessories.Motorcycle Specifications:2011 “Arlen Ness” Signature Series Victory Vision
- Black bodywork with blacked-out trim panels.
- “Scrolled Ness” styling is featured on: side panels, billet wheels, engine covers and hand grip ends.
- Ness accessories include: chrome billet grips, chrome billet shift and brake pegs, and oil line cover.
- Ness windshield graphic, Ness radio display and Ness ignition key graphic.
- Diamond-cut cylinders.
- Chrome driver and passenger floorboards.
- Chrome handlebars.
- Stitched-leather seat.
- Numbered plate on engine with facsimile of Arlen’s signature.
Pure Victory Accessories for the ANSS Victory Vision Include:
2011 “Cory Ness” Signature Series Victory Cross Country
- Trunk Cargo Rack, Trunk Liner, Passenger Armrest Kit, and Saddlebag Liners.
- Stage 1 Exhaust, chrome accessories, backrests, auxiliary lighting, and more.
- Sunset Red paint with Cory Ness-designed graphics.
- Custom handlebar.
- Ness accessories include: chrome grips, custom mirrors, billet passenger pegs, chrome shift and brake pegs, oil line cover, engine covers and Ness radio display.
- Diamond-cut cylinders.
- Chrome driver floorboards.
- Chrome shift and brake levers.
- Customized highway bars.
- Custom suede leather seat.
- Custom billet wheels.
- Numbered plate on engine with facsimile of Cory’s signature.
- Color-matched Lock & Ride Trunk available from Pure Victory.
- New Color-Matched Lock & Ride Trunk Available
- New Lock & Ride Trunk available as a Pure Victory accessory.
- Trunk can be installed or removed in seconds, without tools: Align its mounts, lock it in place, connect power cord and ride.
- Spacious trunk can hold two full-face helmets and have room to spare.
- Trunk features comfortable passenger backrest and two audio speakers.
- Trunk lid seals tight, is lockable and provides bike with a high-mounted taillight.
- Available trunk accessories: Passenger Armrest Kit, Trunk Cargo Rack, Trunk Liner.
Pure Victory Accessories for the CNSS Cross Country Include:
2011 “Zach Ness” Signature Series Victory Vegas 8-Ball
- Lock & Ride Trunk, Trunk Cargo Rack, Trunk Liner, Passenger Armrest Kit, and Chrome
- Saddlebag Protectors.
- Stage 1 Exhaust, chrome accessories, backrests, hard saddlebag accessories and more.
- Black suede paint with Zach Ness-designed graphics on the bodywork.
- Matte black frame.
- Ness handlebar crossbar.
- Ness custom billet wheels.
- Ness custom mirrors and oil line cover.
- Ness “Holeshot” billet handgrips, billet footpegs and engine covers.
- Chrome exhaust.
- Custom-stitched leather seat.
- Numbered plate on engine with facsimile of Zach’s signature.
Pure Victory Accessories for the ZNSS Vegas Include:
- New X-Bow and Tri-Pro Stage 1 Performance Exhausts.
- A wide range of grips, lower controls, covers and trim in chrome, billet or black finish.
- Windshields, backrests, saddlebags & other touring gear.