When it comes to a down and basic, user-friendly and economical beginners motorcycle, the 2011 Suzuki TU250 is the standard. The TU 250 motorcike has basic features like spoked wheels and a round headlight to provide a retro look.But the TU 250 doesn’t offer retro technology; it’s powered by a fuel-injected single-cylinder motor, and offers up-to-date suspension and chassis parts.2011 Standard Motorcycle:
- Suzuki fuel injection provides better fuel efficiency, strong throttle response and easy starting.
- The TU250 is designed around a strong diamond-shaped steel tube frame. Its low 30.3-inch seat height and compact chassis make the TU250 the ideal choice for the beginning rider.
- Front disc brake with dual-piston caliper and rear drum brakes come standard on the TU250.
- The 3.2-gallon fuel tank and fuel-efficient engine work together to provide excellent riding range.
- The TU250 is equipped with a full lighting system and easy-to-read instrumentation including trip meter.
- Chrome plated front and rear wheels; headlight case; speedometer cover; tail lamp housing; front suspension outer tube; and polished crank side case produce a beautiful, high quality look.
- The TU250’s 249cc, four-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC engine is equipped with Suzuki’s industry-leading fuel injection system. This fuel-efficient engine produces strong, low-rpm torque, which makes the TU250 a perfect choice for the city motocyclist.
- SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) cylinder allows for improved heat transfer, lightweight and tighter piston clearance.
- The TU250’s digitally controlled CDI ignition system provides optimum ignition timing at all engine speeds.
- The TU250’s muffler is outfitted with a catalytic converter and O2 feedback system for cleaner exhaust emissions.
2011 TU250 Motorcycle Specifications:Chassis:
- A five-speed transmission offers gear ratios that are suitable for a wide variety of riding conditions.
- Overall Length 2070 mm (81.5 in)
- Overall Width 750 mm (29.5 in)
- Wheelbase 1375 mm (54.1 in)
- Ground Clearance 165 mm (6.5 in)
- Seat Height 770 mm (30.3 in)
- Curb Weight 148 kg (326 lbs)
- Transmission 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive Chain, DID520V, 108 links
- Suspension Front Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear Swingarm type, coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front Disc brake
- Brakes Rear Drum brake
- Tires Front 90/90-18 M/C 51S, tube type
- Tires Rear 110/90-18 M/C 61S, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity 12.0 L (3.2 US gallons)
- Displacement 249cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single-cylinder, OHC
- Fuel System Suzuki fuel injection
- Starter Electric
- Ignition Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Warranty 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty