Community

The Ultimate MotorCycling Community – Content for True Motorcyclists: Photos, Videos, Rider’s Library, Commentary, etc.

Box39 Guido Custom Electric Motorcycle: The Inside Story

“I like art,” says Vlad Belyakov, founder of Box39, a custom motorcycle workshop in Moscow about 15 minutes north of the Kremlin. It is no...

Progressive International Motorcycle Shows Outdoors Schedule Revealed

With the unpredictability of government regulations regarding the COVID-19 virus, the convention-center-based winter International Motorcycle Shows (IMS) have become untenable. Enter the new Progressive...

1975 Bultaco Astro 360 Retrospective: Through A Racer’s Eyes

Two of the most unusual motorcycles of the early 1970s came from Spain to America with an unexpected mission—to win short-track racing everywhere from...
Helmet Use by U.S. Motorcyclists Trends Higher in Past Decade

Helmet Use by U.S. Motorcyclists Trends Higher in Past Decade

Could the availability of better helmet options be part of the reason? According to the U.S. Department of Transportation National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA),...
Yamaha 90 Enduro 1971

Editor’s Letter: A Very Merry Christmas When I Became An ‘Authentic Motorcyclist’

At the end, my parents handed me a small package. I opened it up, and it was a little booklet. It had pictures of a motorcycle.

2021 AMA Supercross and Motocross Pro Numbers: List and Analysis

Supercross starts up in January, and it’s time to match the latest crop of riders to the numbers on their motorcycles. The biggest news...
Lieback’s Lounge: Winter Romance in the Basement

Lieback’s Lounge: Winter Romance in the Basement

I love the holidays, but there’s one element that destroys "the most wonderful time of the year," and that's "The Vanishing of the Motorcycles."
classic motorcycle prices

The Comprehensive Vintage Motorcycle Price Guide: 2020-2021 Edition [Review]

The Comprehensive Vintage Motorcycle Price Guide: 2020-2021 Edition is a worthy resource for classic and vintage motorcycle lovers.

Harley-Davidson Gift of Riding H-D Riding Academy Contest

There is no better gift in the world than turning a non-rider into a motorcyclist. Of course, it takes more than best wishes to...

Classic Superbikes by Frank Melling Book Review: Motorcycle History

Frank Melling is an old-school moto journalist and former factory racer. He lives with his wife Carol on a beautiful farm in northwest England....

1957 Gilera Extra Rossa 175 by Machine 1867: The Inside Story

“I really liked the look of the engine,” Edi Buffon of Machine 1867 explains, “and I thought I’d make something really interesting from it.” The...
Kawasaki Ninja H2 Recalls Rear Tire Lockup Transmission Issues

Kawasaki Ninja H2 Recall: Transmission Issue May Cause Engine Lock Up

Kawasaki has recalled 799 of its 2018-2020 Kawasaki Ninja H2 supercharged sport motorcycles due to possible engine lock up because of transmission issues.
Books about Vespa Scooters

Vespa: Style and Passion Book Review [Rider’s Library]

In the world of scooters, there is one name that reigns supreme—Vespa. The title of the new book about Vespa by Valerio Boni and Stefano...

Riders Share Review: Renting a Motorcycle is Easy

A great ride starts with good planning and ends back at the barn with cleaning the bugs off. I had a great rental experience...

2012 Harley-Davidson Dyna Switchback Retro Test: A Convertible

It's time for another retro test. This is a throwback from 2012. We test a rare ride—a Dyna touring motorcycle. The 2012 Harley-Davidson Switchback...