Home Community

Community

The Ultimate MotorCycling Community - Content for True Motorcyclists: Photos, Videos, Rider's Library, Commentary, etc.

2019 Oakland Supercross Preview - Eli Tomac

2019 Oakland Supercross Preview (10 Fast Facts)

Commentary: 2019 Oakland Supercross Preview Going into round 4 of the 2019 Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship Series at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum it is hard...
Wayne Rainey Talks ahead of 2019 MotoAmerica

MotoAmerica President Wayne Rainey: Greetings Note Ahead of 2019

Ahead of 2019 MotoAmerica, series's President Wayne Rainey wrote a greetings note, saying the 2019 season will be the best yet - both off and on the track.
Best Motorcycles I Rode In 2018 Iron 1200

Editor’s Choice: Best Motorcycles I Rode In 2018 (Top 22)

Editor’s Choice: Top 22 Motorcycles I Rode In 2018 One of the best things about my job is that I get to ride lots of...
Sant Hilari Vintage MX & Enduro Collection to Bonhams Stafford Sale

Sant Hilari Vintage MX & Enduro Collection to Bonhams Stafford Sale

The Bonhams Stafford Motorcycle Sale this spring will feature the Sant Hilari Collection, which includes more than 100 racing motorcycles.
2019 Harley-Davidson Iron 883

Dirty Dozen: 12 Great 2019 Cruiser Motorcycles Under $10,000

Have $10,000? If so, we have assembled 12 cruiser motorcycles that will satisfy your need to ride, while staying within your means.
online motorcycle video fails

Top 5 Things We Can Learn From Watching Online Motorcycle Videos (Especially Stupid Ones)

The videos I refer to are those that show some hair-raising, tragic, stupid, preventable, dangerous, uncalled-for moments in the lives of motorcyclists from around the world.
Mike the Bike - Again: The Story of Mike Hailwood's Return to the TT

Mike the Bike – Again: The Story of Mike Hailwood’s Return to the TT...

In his remarkable book, Mike the Bike-Again, Ted Macauley provides a rare inside look at Mike Hailwood’s stunning return to the TT in 1978 after 11 years.
1999 H-D Sportster XLH: tribute

1999 H-D Sportster XLH: Country Roads are Home for this Sportster at 20 years

Now 20-years old as 2019 dawns, and one of my favorite long-term rides, this black H-D Sportster XLH has proven to be reliable and user friendly.
Ultimate Motorcycling Issue #30

Ultimate Motorcycling Issue #100: A Look Back

For our 100th issue, we took a look back at the other "0" issues along the way, though we will start with Issue Number 1.
Jorge Lorenzo: Debut 2019 MotoGP Interview in Honda Colors

Jorge Lorenzo: Debut 2019 MotoGP Interview in Honda Colors

For the first time since joining the Repsol Honda team, and two weeks ahead of the 2019 MotoGP season opener, Jorge Lorenzo sat down for an interview.
Jett Tuning/Ultimate MotorCycling Track Day Arthur Coldwells

President’s Letter: Ultimate Motorcycling’s Journey to 100th Issue

It does feel as though getting to the current version of Ultimate Motorcycling has indeed been a thousand-mile journey.
Reconnect CA State Routes 2 and 39 | Editor’s Letter to Trump and Brown

Editor’s Letter: Reaching the 100th Issue Milestone

Stick around—we easily have another 100 ahead of us, and we’ll continue to try to make each issue better than the previous one.
2018-top-10-stories-ultimate-motorcycling Gold Wing Tour

Top 10 Most Read Stories of 2018 | Reader’s Favorites

One of the most gratifying experiences is looking at the year-end stats of stories - especially what was most read. Here's our top 10 of 2018.
Ultimate Motorcycling magazine December 2017

Lieback’s Lounge: Digital Never Felt So Good (100th Issue Celebration)

Not only does the Ultimate Motorcycling staff get to celebrate a New Year in January, but also the Centennial issue of our magazine.
Sno-Runner in action

Ending the 2018 Riding Season in the Saddle and on the Snow

I end the 2018 riding season on my Sno-Runner after a small number of early attempts to make a workable motorcycle-style snowmobile.

Stay Connected

67,690FansLike
27,029FollowersFollow
10,230FollowersFollow
12,405SubscribersSubscribe