Community

The Ultimate MotorCycling Community – Content for True Motorcyclists: Photos, Videos, Rider’s Library, Commentary, etc.

how to avoid a high-side motorcycle crash

Anatomy of a High-Side Motorcycle Crash: Insights And How To Avoid One

A high-side motorcycle crash is potentially devastating, and it can happen at lower speeds than you think. Consequently, it's not a problem for road...

BMW Recalls R 1250 GS, R 1250 RT, S 1000 RR and S 1000...

BMW has recalled 9,239 of its R 1250 GS, R 1250 RT, S 1000 RR, and S 1000 XR motorcycles due to possible leaking front brakes.
Salon Privé Concours d'Elégance - Eisenberg Racing V8

2020 Salon Privé Concours d’Elégance Preview: Ducati, MV, and More

The 2020 Salon Privé Concours d’Elégance is on, running September 23 through 26. The event is held on the grounds of Blenheim Palace, a...

How To Take Better Motorcycle Photos (Biker’s Perspective, Part I)

Hands up - who likes to take the odd photo of their motorcycle? I know I do for sure. Being a pro-photographer and bike instructor...

BMW Motorrad World Mastercard Debuts with Affinity Rewards

BMW Group Financial Services and U.S. Bank and have teamed up to offer four affinity credit cards for BMW owners and fans of the...
Slow Burn: The Growth of Superbikes and Superbike Racing Book Review rider's library

Slow Burn: The Growth of Superbikes and Superbike Racing 1970 to 1988 [Review]

Until I read the latest book by Bob Guntrip, Slow Burn: The Growth of Superbikes and Superbike Racing 1970 to 1988, I had almost...
2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 (S) Recall: Flywheel May Break

2021 Ducati Streetfighter V4 (S) Recall: Flywheel May Break

Ducati North America has recalled 156 of its 2021 Streetfighter V4 and Streetfighter V4 S motorcycles due to the possibility of the flywheel breaking....

Long Way Up Motorcycle Documentary Debuting on Apple TV+

Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman are back with the natural follow-up to their two impressive motorcycle documentaries, Long Way Around and Long Way Down....

Honda Dual Clutch Transmission 10th Anniversary Celebrated

Ten years ago, the Honda Dual Clutch Transmission (DCT) technology made its debut on a production motorcycle—the 2010 Honda VFR1200F. Although the genre-ambivalent VFR1200F...
Sturgis Meals On Wheels Fundraiser - 80th Annual in 2020

Sturgis Meals on Wheels Charity Work Pinning the Throttle

One of the less-covered side stories of the 80th Annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally based in the Black Hills of South Dakota is all the...

BSMC x Indian Motorcycle = Stylish Apparel Partnership

America’s Indian Motorcycle and London’s Bike Shed Motorcycle Club have joined forces for a range of lifestyle apparel. The co-branding comes with an announcement...
engine smells mean trouble for a motorcycle

Top 5 Strange Odors That Can Mean Trouble With Your Motorcycle

It’s true—that schnozz of yours can be a powerful tool for something besides smelling the pizza Do you have a nose for trouble? I mean...

BMW R 18 Dragster by Roland Sands Design: Competitive Urge

“Combining a racing aesthetic and function with a custom style,” Roland Sands explains, “this is what we are probably best known for. We like to...
2019 Indian Scout & Scout Bobber Recall: Brake Issues

2019 Indian Scout & Scout Bobber Recall: Brake Issues

Indian Motorcycle Company has recalled 2,742 of its 2019 Indian Scout and Scout Bobber motorcycles due to possible brake-performance issues. Indian says on models equipped...

Vintage BMW Motorcycles Auction: Bonhams at Barber

Bonhams’ third annual Collectors’ Motorcycle at the Barber Museum auction on October 10 will be featuring five impressive vintage BMW Motorcycles. The BMWs range...