2017 Suzuki VanVan 200
With roots in the Suzuki line dating back to the 1970s, the 2017 Suzuki VanVan 200 is small displacement motorcycle intended to take its riders anywhere, from cruising city streets to boondocking in the woods.
Thanks to a low seat height (not to mention a cushy seat) and a modest air-cooled 199cc two-valve motor, the VanVan 200 goes out of its way to accommodate new riders, encouraging them to explore the world.
The fat tires will suck up bumps missed by the basic suspension, as well as provide lots of traction on the dirt and street. With friendly looks, it will attract plenty of positive attention no matter where it goes. Features like fuel injection, electric starting, and a low price make the Suzuki VanVan 200 an attractive prospect for riders new to motorcycling.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2017 Suzuki VanVan 200 Specs:
- Motor: SOHC single
- Displacement: 199cc
- Cooling: Air
- Ignition: CDI
- Fuel system: Suzuki fuel injection
- Starter: Electric
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Front suspension: Forks
- Rear suspension: Shock
- Front brake: Disc
- Rear brake: Drum
- Front tire: 130/80-18; tube type
- Rear tire: 180/80-14; tube type
DIMENSIONS and CAPACITIES
- Length: 84.3 inches
- Width: 34.1 inches
- Wheelbase: 54.5 inches
- Seat height: 30.3 inches
- Ground clearance: 8.7 inches
- Fuel capacity: 1.7 gallons
- Curb weight: 282 pounds
- Warranty: 12-month, unlimited mileage, limited warranty (extensions available)
2017 Suzuki VanVan 200 Color:
- Metallic Triton Blue and Metallic Matte Fibroin Gray
2017 Suzuki VanVan 200 Price:
- $4599 MSRP
2017 Suzuki VanVan 200 Photo Gallery