2016 Ducati XDiavel
The new Ducati XDiavel has a focus on low-rpm torque, with 95 ft/lbs of pulling power arriving at just 5000 rpm. Producing this power is the new Testastretta DVT 1262 L-twin, which features Desmodromic Variable Timing to give it plenty of power across a wide rev range.
With longer rake, the XDiavel offers a more relaxed ride than the original Diavel, plus the ergonomics can be personalized with four footpeg positions, five choices of seats, and three different handlebar bends.
The XDiavel still says performance via its Pirelli Diablo Rosso II tires and high-end Brembo Monoblock front calipers. The Ducati Safety Pack is standard (Bosch cornering ABS, traction control), plus cruise control and the first belt-drive on a Ducati.
Read our Ducati XDiavel Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Ducati XDiavel Specs:
- Engine Type: Liquid-cooled Testastretta DVT 1262 L-twin w/ four desmodromically actuated valves per cylinder
- Displacement: 1262cc
- Bore x stroke: 106 x 71.5mm
- Compression ratio: 13:1
- Max Power: 156 hp @ 9500 rpm
- Max Torque: 95 ft/lbs @ 5000 rpm
- Fuel injection: Bosch EFI, fully ride-by-wire controlled
- Exhaust: Stainless steel muffler with aluminum tips; catalyzer and 2 lambda probes
- Transmission: 6-speed w/ straight cut gears
- Final drive: Belt; 28/80
- Clutch: Slipper and self-servo wet multiplate clutch with hydraulic control
- Frame: Tubular steel trellis frame
- Front suspension: Adjustable inverted 50mm fork; 4.7 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Adjustable spring-preload and rebound damping remote-reservoir rear shock w/ progressive linkage, remote spring preload adjustment, and single-sided aluminum swingarm; 4.3 inches of travel
- Front hweel: Cast alloy; 3.50″ x 17″
- Rear wheel: Cast alloy; 8.00″ x 17″
Front tire: 120/70 ZR 17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Rear tire: 240/45 ZR17 Pirelli Diablo Rosso II
- Front brake: Twin 320 mm semi-floating discs, radially attached Brembo Monoblock M4-32 calipers
- Rear brake: 265mm disc, 2-piston floating caliper
- ABS: Standard, w/ Bosch cornering
- Wheelbase: 63.6 inches
- Rake: 30 degrees
- Trail: 5.1 inches
- Seat height: 29.7 inches
- Fuel tank capacity: 4.8 gallons
- Wet weight: 545 pounds
2016 Ducati XDiavel Price:
- From $19,995
2016 Ducati XDiavel Photo Gallery