2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow 1200T | Buyer’s Guide
Harley-Davidson brings touring to shorter riders (and those on a budget) with the SuperLow 1200T. With a larger motor than the standard SuperLow due to a half-inch increase in bore, the 1200T tips the scales at less than 600 pounds (claimed wet) and has a seat height of 27.4 inches.
The front end is kicked out for more straight-line stability, while the bags and quickly detachable windshield are standard equipment. The Reduced Reach two-up touring seat puts the rider close to the hand and foot controls.
Read our Harley-Davidson SuperLow 1200T Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow 1200T Specs:
- Engine: Evolution V-twin
- Displacement: 73.4 cubic inches (1202cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Michelin Scorcher 11T; 120/70 ZR-18 59W
- Rear tire: Michelin Scorcher 11T; 150/70 ZR-17 69W
- Wheels: Cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 25 degrees
- Left lean angle: 26 degrees
- Length: 87.6 inches
- Seat height (laden): 26.1 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27.7 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.2 inches
- Fork angle: 29.7 degrees
- Trail: 5.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 59.1 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 573 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 4.5 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Sportster SuperLow 1200T Price:
- MSRP From $11,799