2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Take the basic Harley-Davidson Street Glide and turn some of the options, such as the Reflex Linked Brakes with ABS and security system, and make them part of the standard package and you get the Street Glide Special.
All the goodies you expect are there, including the High Output Twin Cam 103 motor and hydraulic clutch, the Project Rushmore forks and triple clamps, plus an upgraded Boom! Box 6.5 GT audio system with GPS. A Jukebox media compartment has a One-Touch door plus USB connection (in addition to the Bluetooth compatibility of the Boom! Box).
The Street Glide Special gets the narrower primary housing and derby cover in 2016, plus optional Hard Candy Custom paint. Leading the way, of course, is an impressive Dunlop-shod 19-inch rim.
Read about the Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F BW 130/60B19 65H
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Enforcer cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 32 degrees
- Left lean angle: 31 degrees
- Length: 96.5 inches
- Seat height (laden): 26.1 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27.4 inches
- Ground clearance: 5.3 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 775 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Street Glide Special Price:
- MSRP from $23,199