2016 Star Stryker | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
With a highly manageable motor it shares with the V Star 1300 line, the Stryker has plenty of attitude. Relatively light weight, it handles urban situations effortlessly, thanks in no small part to a 26.4-inch seat height.
On the open road, the bike has plenty of power and stability for highway riding. The Star Stryker a comfortable machine with good handling and trustworthy braking, in-town and out.
Read our Star Stryker Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
- Engine: 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled SOHC V-twin; 8 valves
- Bore x stroke: 100 x 83mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel delivery: Electronic fuel injection
- Ignition: Transistor controlled
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final drive: Belt
- Front suspension: Telescopic forks; 5.3 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Single shock; 3.9 inches of travel
- Front brake: 320mm hydraulic disc
- Rear brake: 310mm hydraulic disc
- Front tire: 120/70-21
- Rear tire: 210/40R18
- L x W x H: 99.6 x 33.9 x 44.5 inches
- Seat height: 26.4 inches
- Wheelbase: 68.9 inches
- Fuel capacity: 4.0 gallons
- EPA estimated fuel economy: 41 mpg
- Wet weight: 650 pounds
- Warranty 1 Year (Limited Factory)
2016 Star Stryker Color:
- Galaxy Blue
2016 Star Stryker Price:
- MSRP – $11,690