2016 Honda Stateline | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Refusing to go the predictable retro route with its 1312cc cruiser, the 2016 Honda Stateline has extremely clean lines with little adornment.
Yes, you get chrome in appropriate places, but simplicity is the name of the Stateline’s game. Fat tires give the Stateline sure handling, even with a serious 33 degrees of rake and a wheelbase approaching six feet.
The suspension has four inches of travel at both ends, so normal road imperfections can be absorbed. The 4.4-gallon fuel tank gives the Stateline a predicted range of over 200 miles between fill-ups. ABS is a $1000 option.
Read our Honda Stateline Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Honda Stateline Specs:
- Engine: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore x stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Compression ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment, one 38mm throttle body
- Ignition: Digital with 3-D mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
- Front suspension: 41mm fork; 4.0 inches travel
- Rear suspension: Single shock; 3.9 inches travel
- Front brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear brake: 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- ABS: Optional
- Front tire: 140/80-17
- Rear tire: 170/80-15
- Wheelbase: 70.3 inches
- Rake: 33.0°
- Trial: 4.6 inches
- Seat height: 26.8 inches
- Fuel capacity: 4.4 gallons
- EPA fuel economy estimate: 46 mpg
- Color: Blue Metallic
- Curb weight: 672 pounds (standard) / 688 pounds (ABS)
2016 Honda Stateline Color:
- Blue Metallic
2016 Honda Stateline Price:
- Price: $9999 (standard); $10,999 (ABS)