2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Low | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Riders with limited inseams can find fully dressed touring bikes a bit intimidating, so Harley-Davidson has built a Low version of the Ultra Limited dresser.
Everything is the same as the standard version, except for the lowered suspension, narrower primary drive housing, smaller diameter grips, pullback bars closer to the seat (which is down to 25.6 inches when laden), Assist and Slip low-effort clutch lever, folding passenger floorboards, and an extension on the kickstand to shorten the reach for retraction.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Low Specs:
- Engine: Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tires: Dunlop D408F BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear tires: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Impeller cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 27.8 degrees
- Left angle: 28.6 degrees
- Length: 102.4 inches
- Seat height (laden): 25.6 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27 inches
- Ground Clearance: 4.6 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 861 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited Low Price:
- MSRP from $27,299