2016 Harley-Davidson Road King | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
Powered by the High Output Twin Cam 103 with hydraulic clutch, the 2016 Harley-Davidson Road King is a premier bagger.
The hard saddlebags have convenient new One-Touch latches, as well as a new bag guard that leaves more room for the passenger’s legs.
Stiff triple clamps grab beefy 49mm forks, and the Road King has a dual halogen headlight for high visibility and night functionality. The cast aluminum Impeller wheels are stock, though laced wheels are optional, as is ABS. There are plenty of new colors this year, plus the narrower primary housing and derby cover.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Road King Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Impeller cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 32 degrees
- Left angle: 32.1 degrees
- Length: 96.5 inches
- Seat height (laden): 26.7 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 28.2 inches
- Ground clearance: 5.3 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 779 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Road King Price:
- MSRP from $18,749