2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
After an absence of a few years—partially mitigated by the availability of the CVO Road Glide Ultra—the standard Road Glide Ultra returns to the Harley-Davidson Touring line.
Making it a most welcome comeback, the 2016 Road Glide Ultra gets the Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam 103 powerplant that pumps out over 105 ft/lbs of torque at 3750 rpm, making it easy to ride down the road with authority.
Of course, the Road Glide Ultra also benefits from the many Project Rushmore improvements, including the beefier front end and much improved Tour-Pak cargo system.
Read our Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra Specs:
- Engine: Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Impeller cast aluminum
- Left lean angle: 31.9 degrees
- Right lean angle: 31.8 degrees
- Length: 102.2 inches
- Seat height (laden): 28.4 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 29.7 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.7 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 881 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Road Glide Ultra Price:
- MSRP From $25,699