2016 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
A classic in the fat custom category, the 2016 Harley-Davidson Fat Boy now shows his muscle with a High Output Twin Cam 103B motor, plus a heavy 140mm front tire and 200mm rear (both are 17-inch hoops).
The Bullet Hole Discs wheels are cast aluminum, and add a bit of “bad” to the “fat”. The low-profile bars have internal wiring for a cleaner look. Along with electronic cruise control, for 2016, the Fat Boy gets a new air cleaner cover and High Output 103 badging.
Read our Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy Review.
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103B
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F 140/75R17 67V
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407 200/55R17 78V
- Wheels: Mirror chrome aluminum bullet-hole disc
- Lean angle right: 26.2 degrees
- Lean angle left: 27 degrees
- Length: 93.9 inches
- Seat height (laden): 25 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 26.4 inches
- Ground clearance: 5.1 inches
- Fork angle: 31 degrees
- Trail: 5.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 64.4 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 700 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 5 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy Price:
- MSRP – From $16,699