Kawasaki says the People’s Choice winner – selected in each category – will be awarded prizes from ROK, Sena Technologies and Kawasaki Genuine Accessories. The winner in each category will also take home a custom trophy made from Kawasaki motorcycle parts and have the chance to win the coveted title of “Best in Show,” plus prizes from Dunlop, Sena Technologies and olloclip, to name a few, Kawasaki saysRegistration begins at 11 a.m., and the event runs until 4 p.m. Voting begins at noon, and ends at 2:30 p.m. The winners will be announced at 3 p.m.“Even if you don’t own a special Kawasaki, be sure to visit and enjoy the atmosphere, see some great bikes and take a Kawasaki demo ride on the street bike of your choice. Enter the raffle and you might win some great prizes in support of a good cause. Raffle tickets are $1 each and all proceeds will be donated to the Winship Cancer Institute at Emory Hospital in memory of long-time Kawasaki friend, Mike Thomas,” Kawasaki says.“Like” Kawasaki USA on Facebook for event updates, and remember the hashtags #BikeNiteintheDaylite, #BNTD, #KawasakiBikeNite.Official contest rules are posted on Kawasaki’s website. Here’s a rundown of the rules:• Kawasaki motorcycles will be judged on appearance from 12:00pm – 3:00pm, Friday, March 13, 2015. All ballots will be collected by 3:00pm, and winners will be announced at 3:30pm.
• One People’s Choice winner will be selected in each competition class.
• One of the four class winners will be selected as overall “Best in Show” by a panel of judges at 3:30pm.
• Competition is open to privately owned Kawasaki street motorcycles only.
• Participants must be present to win.
• Please register and complete the entry waiver before bringing your motorcycle onto the grass area.
• Participation in “Bike Nite in the Daylite” is at your own risk. Kawasaki is not responsible for any damage caused to your motorcycle during this event.