Held’s GORE-TEX “Twin” gloves take winter protection to a new level with Held’s patented 2in1 technology. The dual-chamber touring gloves offer premium protection from wind, cold and wet while still providing optimal grip and breathability.
The Held Twin Winter Glove has 2in1 technology consists of two interior chambers, each designed for a specific function. The “warm” chamber has a Primaloft thermal lining, while the “grip” chamber provides optimized tactility.
Both chambers are lined with the waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane for comfortable performance and grip, even in cold, rainy conditions.
Held Twin Winter Glove Highlights:
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable GORE-TEX membrane
- Goatskin and leather exterior with stretch fabric inserts for optimal fit
- Warmth compartment with Pique-Push-Pull lining and Thinsulate
- Grip compartment with Pique-Push-Pull and Outlast lining
- Foam, double leather and ceramic polymer inserts for impact protection
- Velcro adjustment at wrist and cuffs
- 3M SCOTCHLITE reflective piping
- Visor wipe on left index finger
- Sizes 7-12
- MSRP: $270
For additional information, visit HeldUSA.com.