2015 Arenacross TV Schedule
With four-time AMSOIL Arenacross Champion Tyler Bowers now full-time in the Monster Energy Supercross
series, the 2015 lineup will be mixed with both veteran and newcomers vying for the title.The action is expected to be exciting, and Fox Sports 1 will once again broadcast the Arenacross Series, featuring Ricky Carmichael’s Road to Supercross, which begins in Cincinnati January 10. Unfortunately, coverage will be delayed by nearly a month; Cincinnati Arenacross won’t appear on Fox Sports 1 until February 8.
Twelve of 15 rounds will be broadcast on a tape-delayed basis, and each will feature one hour of coverage.“FOX Sports 1 has established itself as the home of the sport and viewers will be treated to some incredible coverage this season in AMSOIL Arenacross,” said Ricky Carmichael. “The battle for the championship will be wide open in 2015, which means every rider will lay it all on the line for the chance to be a part of the Race to the Championship at the end of the season. We’ll be witness to some of the most dramatic racing in AMSOIL Arenacross history this season and anyone who enjoys edge-of-your-seat competition will want to tune in to FOX Sports 1 to see who comes out on top.”New formidable contenders like Chris Blose and Matt Goerke will look to take advantage of their supercross experience and make their presence felt early, while veterans Zach Ames, Kyle Regal and Michael McDade will go bar-to-bar against up-and-comers like Jacob Hayes and Gavin Faith. The playoff inspired Race to the Championship will span six rounds in 2015 and could easily feature each of the aforementioned riders in a battle to crown this season’s AMSOIL Arenacross Champion, Feld Motor Sports says.Entering the booth as the color analyst for 2015 is veteran AMSOIL Arenacross rider Daniel Blair. Blair’s experience in Monster Energy Supercross and AMSOIL Arenacross will provide viewers with an in-depth look at the ever-changing world of arenacross. Additionally, returning host Robbie Floyd will be accompanied by pit reporter Cristy Lee to round out the broadcast team, Feld Motor Sports says.2015 AMSOIL Arenacross Broadcast Schedule:
- Sunday, February 8, 2015: U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati, 1 p.m./10 a.m.
- Sunday, February 22, 2015: Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, Mich., 9 a.m./6 a.m.
- Sunday, March 1, 2015: Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, Tenn., 1 p.m. / 10 a.m.
- Sunday, March 8, 2015: Amalie Arena, Tampa, Fla., 12:30 p.m./ 9:30 a.m.
- Sunday, March 15, 2015: Sprint Center, Kansas City, Mo., 11 a.m./ 8 a.m.
- Sunday, March 22, 2015: Landers Center, Southaven, Miss., 1 p.m. / 10 a.m.
- Sunday, March 29, 2015: Smoothie King Center, New Orleans, 10:30 a.m./7:30 a.m.
- Sunday, April 5, 2015: Frank Erwin Center, Austin, Texas, 1 p.m. / 10 a.m.
- Sunday, April 19, 2015: Spokane Arena, Spokane, Wash., 2 p.m./ 11 a.m.
- Sunday, April 26, 2015: Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, Wash., noon / 9 a.m.
- Sunday, May 3, 2015: Save Mart Center, Fresno, Calif., 10:30 a.m./7:30 a.m.
- Sunday, May 10, 2015: South Point Arena, Las Vegas, noon / 9 a.m.
Live timing and scoring from each round of the AMSOIL Arenacross season returns for the 2014 season! To follow the intense racing action live, log onto www.Arenacross.com