- Entries open Saturday, Nov. 1; Entries close at noon Saturday, Nov. 22
- Entries open at noon Saturday, Nov. 22; Entries close at noon Saturday, Dec. 13
- Entries open at noon Saturday, Dec. 13; Entries close at noon Saturday, Jan. 3
- Entries open at noon Saturday, Jan. 3; Entries close at noon Saturday, Jan. 24
- Entries open at noon Saturday, Jan. 24; Entries close at noon Saturday, Feb. 14
- Entries open at noon Saturday, Feb. 14; Entries close at noon Saturday, March 7
- Entries open at noon Saturday, March 7; Entries close at noon Saturday, March 28
Since we rode on them at the launch, our personal sport bikes have donned the new Q3s. From grip to feel across multiple wet and dry surfaces, the tires impressed.They also last; Ultimate MotorCycling President Arthur Coldwells didn’t change the set clad on his Suzuki GSX-R1000 until 3100 miles, which included not only spirited canyon riding, but three track days.To read our review from the Dunlop Proving Grounds in Alabama, click here.We also have some onboard footage using the new Q3s during a Streets of Willow track day on the Ultimate MotorCycling YouTube channel.*Further Sweepstake Info:The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where restricted or prohibited by law.Limit one (1) Entry per Facebook account/person/email address per Entry Period. Entrants that do not follow all instructions, provide the required information Entry, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of Sponsor may be disqualified. Entrants must have a valid e-mail address. Automated entries are prohibited, and any use of automated devices will cause disqualification.Odd of winning are based on the number of entries received.By submitting a Post you warrant and represent that it: (a) is your original work, (b) has not been previously published, (c) does not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity, (d) that you have obtained permission from a person who’s name, is used in the Post, and (e) and that publication of the Post via various media including Web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party rights. Any such entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, Sponsor, Facebook, Inc., and Released Parties from any claims to the contrary.Posts must also follow Facebook guidelines, and not be obscene or indecent.