Though October is almost over, Aprilia USA reported Wednesday that the 2015 Shiver 750 will be available in dealerships before November.
The Aprilia Shiver 750 arrived on the market in 2007, the naked motorcycle the first bike to ever feature Ride-by-Wire electronic throttle.
Throughout the years Aprilia has improved the Shiver 750, with updated electronics, better ergonomics, and a refined 90-degree 750cc twin that produces 95 horsepower at 9,000 rpm and nearly 60 ft/lbs of torque at 7,000 rpm.
The 2015 model arrives as a carryover, and will be available in Aprilia Black or Formula Red for an MSRP of $8,699.
2015 Aprilia Shiver 750 main features:
- V2 90° engine with four valves per cylinder, double overhead camshaft and liquid cooling
- Built in Ride-by-Wire tri-map technology developed for racing
- Modular trellis/aluminum frame with significant torsional rigidity
- Aluminum swingarm with stiffener brace and lateral shock absorber
- 43 mm upside down fork
- Racing brakes with radial calipers and 320 mm Wave discs
- Racing style rider/passenger footpegs
2015 Aprilia Shiver 750 Engine Maps:
- “Sport” – “throttle in hand” for a rider that wants to exploit the full character of this Italian twin bike
- “Touring” – smooth power delivery to provide a more relaxing ride, even two-up
- “Rain” – maximum safety is the main objective for road conditions or weather that are less ideal
For additional information, visit Aprilia USA.