Held USA will launch its new 2015 collection at 2014 American International Motorcycle Expo, which will be held October 16-19 in Orlando. Attendees will be able to see the complete lineup of Held motorcycle apparel, gloves and luggage.Held USA will be set up at AIMExpo booth #921. Held representatives from the USA and Germany will be present to answer questions about Held’s premium motorcycle gloves, pants, jackets, protection, and bags and luggage, while also offering fittings.
Made from the finest and some of the most unique materials available, Held products are built to accommodate a wide range of motorcyclists. Learn more about Held gloves, apparel and bags at HeldUSA.com.Held representatives from the US and Germany will be on hand to answer questions and assist in glove and apparel fittings.More on AIMExpo 2014
- Open to the General Public October 18-19
- America’s first combined trade, media and consumer powersports event
- Located at the Orange County Convention Center in destination city Orlando, FL
- See the latest and greatest from more than 450 exhibitors and manufacturers
- Get a first look at the 2015 Held collection
- Meet Held representatives and try on gear!
- Buy tickets at www.AIMExpoBuyTickets.com
- Learn more at www.AIMExpoUSA.com