Heichelbech was selected for changing the culture at Triumph Motorcycles America to substantially raise the quality of its customer service and for increasing Triumph’s profitability and that of its network of independently owned dealers.“Under Heichelbech’s direction over the past year, Triumph dealers have seen exceptional motorcycle lineup additions and margin growth,” Powersports Business editor in chief Dave McMahon said. “It’s a great time to be a Triumph dealer, thanks to Heichelbech’s focus on customer service for both the dealers and their customers.”Heichelbech joined Triumph in November 2010. In that time, he charted the course and oversaw the successful implementation of a number of dynamic new initiatives which include:
- Outsourced domestic shipping to UPS to significantly improve fill rates
- Partnered with Bridgeline Digital and UPS to develop and launch an e-commerce platform
- Exponentially increased Triumph’s marketing outreach impressions
- Originated the industry’s first free 24/7 Customer Support where a live person at the company’s Atlanta headquarters is available via phone, chat and email
- Invested in its network of independently owned and operated Triumph retailers to help them better serve retail customers.