Motorcycle Live 2013 Info
The stage is set for the UK’s largest bike show – Motorcycle Live 2013. This year’s event will run Saturday, Nov. 24, through Sunday, Dec. 1, at Birmingham’s NEC exhibition center.
As in other years, Motorcycle Live follows the EICMA Milan Motorcycle Show, where many manufacturers unveiled their new 2014 models. This is great news for Motorcycle Live attendants, considering all these new bikes will be on display.
Before traveling there, make sure to check out the motorcycle-insurance rates at Express Insurance. The savings can go towards the vast amount of products offered at Motorcycle Live, or possibly a new motorcycle.
Here’s just a taste of what new motorcycles to look for at Motorcycle Live 2013:
- Aprilia: 2014 Turismo Veloce 800
- BMW: 2014 S 1000 R, 2014 R 1200 RT, and 2014 R 1200 GS
- Ducati: 2014 899 Panigale and Monster 1200
- Harley-Davidson: Project Rushmore lineup, Street 750, Street 500, and a few unique motorcycles, such as a 1947 Knucklehead and a stripped-back Fat Bob
- Honda: 2014 CTX1300 and CBR1000RR SP
- Indian Motorcycles: 2014 Chief lineup
- Kawasaki: 2014 Z1000
- KTM: 2014 1190 Adventure and Adventure R
- Moto Guzzi: 2014 lineup
- Norton: Commando lineup
- Piaggio: 2014 lineup of scooters
- Royal Enfield: 2014 lineup
- Suzuki: 2014 V-Strom and 2014 GW250
- Triumph: Updated 2014 Classic lineup
- Vespa: 2014 Scooter lineup
- Victory: 2014 Cross Country 8-Ball and 2014 Cross Roads 8-Ball
- Yamaha: 2014 Yamaha FZ-09
Besides the motorcycles, there will also be loads of the latest apparel and electronics on display, with products offered at great bargains. Motorcycle Live 2013 will bring in over 200 exhibitors; with the possibility so all types of products will be available.
Besides the new motorcycles and gear, Motorcycle Live also offers loads of other entertainment.
Highlighting the Motorcycle Live 2013 Features is “75 Years of the Ace Cafe,” which will provide attendants a history of the famed home of the cafe racers.
Another one will surely be “My First Honda License,” where young riders can get their first terse of riding in a controlled environment.
And of course, there will be many demo riders, including ones by Harley-Davidson and Yamaha’s Off-Road Experience.
The show will also features a Themed Zone, such as the “Retro Zone,” which will feature many bikes of the 70s and 80s, and “Themed Days,” such as “Dirt Day” on Wednesday, Nov. 28, and “TT Day” on Sunday, Dec. 1, which will highlight Isle of Man TT stars.
Speaking of stars, many racers and celebrities will be present on various days at the NEC during Motorcycle Live, including Tom Sykes, Leon Haslam, John McGuinness, Jonathan Rea, Conor Cummins, Michael Dunlop, and Long Way Round rider Charlie Boorman.
Whether celebrity appearances, new bikes or the latest in innovative products, Motorcycle Live 2013 will have it all.
Motorcycle Live 2013 Ticket Info:
Advance Tickets will run £17 for adults, £11 for seniors 65+, and £7 for children ages 6-16. Advance tickets will be available until 5 p.m. Nov. 22.
Tickets at the door will cost £20 for adults, £13 for seniors and £9 for children.
For additional information, visit Motorcyclelive.co.uk.