MV Agusta F3 Motocorse “Kuma” Photos/Pics/Images
Shortly after the release of the MV Agusta F3 at EICMA 2012, the folks at the San Marino-based Motocorse went to work, creating a host of customized parts for sportbike.
Motocorse has designed everything for the 675cc inline-three MVA F3, including everything from rearsets to billet wheels.
Attached above is a photo gallery of the Motocorse “Kuma,” an MV Agusta F3 sporting all of the company’s accessories. For a review of the stock MV Agusta F3, click here.
Following are the accessories on the “Kuma” above:
- Billet CNC Rearsets with screws, fully adjustable
- License Plate support, CNC machined with Motocorse Syencro LED blinkers
- Billet Customized Tank Plug
- Linear Ohlins Steering Damper Kit
- Frame Plug Kit, Swingarm Plug Kit
- Handlebar counterweights
Oil Filler cap
- Titanium DBT screws
- Billet CNC Rear Frame Covers
- Billet Wheel and rear sprocket
The products are all available at the showroom of San Marino and can be purchased directly online through the new site at motocorsestore.com.