2013 GEICO AMA EnduroCross Calendar
The 2013 GEICO AMA EnduroCross Series schedule was released Wednesday, the seven-event calendar kicking off in Las Vegas on Friday, May 3, during the AMA Supercross finals.
The 2013 Enduro Cross schedule’s format is similiar to 2012, and features all the same venues.
Following the Vegas round in Orleans Arena, the series heads to Sacramento before taking a summer break. Round three gets underway in Ontario, Calif., followed by events in Denver, Everett Wash., Boise, Idaho, and Las Vegas.
For the third year, Enduro X will be part of the X Games in Los Angeles taking place on Sunday, Aug. 4. There will be some additional news regarding Global X Games coming soon.
Mike Karsting (VP of Events for Source Interlink) says: “2013 is on track to be another great year for EnduroCross”, stated Mike Karsting, VP of Events for Source Interlink. “We have fine-tuned the venues and dates over the past few years and 2012 was great so there was not much need for changes in 2013.”
2013 GEICO AMA EnduroCross Schedule
- May 3: Las Vegas, Orleans Arena (Friday during Supercross weekend)
- June 8: Sacramento, Calif., Sleep Train Arena
- Sept. 14: Ontario, Calif., Citizens Business Bank Arena
- Oct. 12: Denver, National Western Complex
- Oct. 26: Everett, Wash., Comcast Arena
- Nov. 9: Boise, Idaho, Idaho Center
- Nov. 23: Las Vegas, Orleans Arena
For additional information, visit EnduroCross.com.