BMW Releases MSRP for 2013 HP4
2013 BMW HP4 Retail Prices
At the Intermot motorcycle show in Cologne, Germany, Tuesday, BMW released the MSRP for its all-new, 2013 HP4.
The base price for the HP4, which is an upgraded BMW S1000RR, is $19,990.
Following is what the base model is equipped with:
- DDC (Dynamic Damping Control) semi active suspension (a world first in production motorcycle construction)
- Launch control for optimal acceleration
- Akrapovic full titanium exhaust
- Seven-spoke forged aluminum wheels in gloss black
- Radial Brembo Monobloc brake calipers
- Race ABS with new IDM calibration
- DTC (Dynamic Traction Control) with new 14-step adjustability
- Gear shift assistant
The Standard Package, offered at an MSRP of $20,525, includes base equipment as well as:
- A Pillion Rider Package (priced at $285) featuring a rear seat and rear footrests to accommodate a rear pillion rider
- Heated Grips
The Premium Package, offered at an MSRP of $24,995, includes base equipment along with a Competition Package (priced at $4,470) featuring:
- HP carbon engine spoiler
- HP carbon trim
- HP folding clutch and brake levers
- HP rider footrests – adjustable
- Forged aluminum wheels in Racing Blue Metallic
- Sponsor decal kit (not mounted)
- Pillion Rider Package (described above)
- Heated Grips
Optional extras – priced separately – include heated grips ($250) and an anti-theft alarm ($395). BMW also reports that it should be in authorized dealers by the end of 2012. Unified Destination and Handling charges through authorized BMW Motorrad Dealers in the U.S. is an additional $495.
BMW says “Making its world press debut today in Cologne, the new HP4 is based on the popular BMW S 1000 RR superbike and combines lightweight, massive power with razor sharp handling. The 2013 HP4 is a continuation of BMW Motorrad’s HP model series founded in 2005.
“Following the boxer models HP2 Enduro, HP2 Megamoto and HP2 Sport, the BMW HP4 is the first 4-cylinder motorcycle in the HP family and the most advanced production sporting motorcycle ever built. Offered with its own distinctive multi-color paint finish in Racing Blue Metallic / Light White/Sapphire Black Metallic, the HP4 will only be available in limited numbers.”
For additional information on the BMW HP4, click here.Google+