Motor Trike Electrical Reverse
Motor Trike has released a new Electric Reverse for its GTX and Vortex conversions – GTX conversion fits the Harley Davidson 1200 & 883 Sportsters; Vortex conversion fits the Victory Cross Country, Cross Country Tour, Cross Roads, and Hard-Ball
With Motor Trike’s new electric reverse installed on either the GTX or Vortex, parking anywhere is made possible with just the press of a button. The Company is currently taking orders at a price of $1,395. The Motor Trike Electric Reverse will be available on Sept. 1, 2012.
Motor Trike Electrical Reverse Highlights:
- Motor Trike’s Electric Reverse makes parking anywhere possible.
- Easy to use with step-by-step instructions included.
- No modification of bike required.
- Fit options: Motor Trike Gladiator, Vortex, and GTX – All years.
- Custom engineered in-house and made in the USA.
- Electronic warranty registration process, no paperwork necessary.
- Powerful and Reliable Motor
- Stand-alone system that does not affect the original transmission.
- Reverse can be installed on the kit from the factory, leaving only plug and play harness connections to complete the installation.
- Comes with a one-year unlimited mile parts-only warranty.
Headquartered in Troup, TX, Motor Trike, Inc. is one of the nation’s leading trike conversion manufacturers. For additional information, log onto Motor Trike.