2013 Miss Supercross
For those who love seeing the beautiful Dianna Dahlgren at the Monster Energy AMA Supercross races, don’t worry, she’s not going anywhere.
Dahlgren, a Pro Bikini Competitor, will be begin her third consecutive year as Miss Supercross when the series gets underway at Anaheim’s Angel Stadium in Los Angeles Jan. 5, 2013.
But there’s more; for 2013 Dahlgren will not only be the Supercross spoke model and pit report, she will also in a new series of Supercross “SX Ed” webisodes. The first of 10 webisodes will begin at noon CT on Wednesday, July 25. The webisodes will be featured on Supercrossonline.com; attached above is a trailer.
Dianna Dahlgren says: “It means the world to me to have the opportunity to once again serve as Miss Supercross, and I want to thank Feld Motor Sports for bringing me back for the third year. The last two Monster Energy Supercross seasons have been amazing, and heading into 2013, it appears that we may see the sport’s deepest field of completion ever.”
To celebrate her return, Dahlgren will join Monster Energy Supercross Champion Ryan Villopoto as he throws the first pitch at Angel Stadium before the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim take on the Texas Rangers on Sunday, July 22 at 5 p.m. PDT.
In addition to her responsibilities as Miss Supercross, she has enjoyed success on the IFBB circuit as a Pro Bikini Competitor. As a multi-time competition winner, she finished third in the Olympia, which is the sport’s most prestigious event, featuring an international line up of competitors.
2013 Monster Energy Supercross Schedule
- January 5 / Angel Stadium / Anaheim, Calif.
- January 12 / Chase Field / Phoenix
- January 19 / Dodger Stadium / Los Angeles
- January 26 / O.Co Coliseum / Oakland, Calif.
- February 2 / Angel Stadium / Anaheim, Calif.
- February 9 / Qualcomm Stadium / San Diego
- February 16 / Cowboys Stadium / Arlington, Texas
- February 23 / Georgia Dome / Atlanta
- March 2 / Edward Jones Dome / St. Louis
- *March 9 / Daytona International Speedway / Daytona Beach, Fla.
- March 16 / Lucas Oil Stadium / Indianapolis
- March 23 / Rogers Centre / Toronto
- April 6 / Reliant Stadium / Houston
- April 13 / Metrodome / Minneapolis
- April 20 / CenturyLink Field / Seattle
- April 27 / Rice-Eccles Stadium / Salt Lake City
- May 4 / Sam Boyd Stadium / Las Vegas
*Not a Feld Motor Sports Race