Spidi Releases 2-piece Track Touring Suit
Spidi Track Touring Leather Suit
New for 2012, Spidi has released the two-piece Track Touring leather suit, which is no available in authorized dealers.
The leather suit is designed with input from MotoGP riders Andrea Dovizoso and Cal Crutchlow (Monster Tech 3 Yamaha), and World Superbike’s Marco Melandri (BMW Motorrad).
The Spidi Track Touring suit features Italian 1.2mm fullgrain cowhide leather, a mesh inner liner, Flex Tenax areas for a better riding comfort, Clarino details on neck and wrist area and many mesh vents.
The Spidi Track Touring is equipped with Spidi Biomechanic protectors EN 1621-1 certified (Test Report 15,2kN) on the shoulders and elbows, and Spidi Forcetech protectors EN 1621-1 certified on the hips and knees (adjustable) (Test Report 22,5 kN). The Track Touring suit can also be upgraded adding the EN 1621-2 certified Warrior Back P rotector Lev.1 (Test Report 16,6 kN) and the prEN 1621-3 ready Warrior Chest Protector (Test Report 16,6 kN).
Particularity of this touring suit is the special fit between the two pieces, which allows the jacket to be worn by itself without looking too short, as it usually happens on a two piece suit.
Spidi’s attention to quality took the Track Touring suit to be enriched by premium details such as YKK zippers on front, wrists and ankle and by the possibility to ad the Spidi Hydroback system, fitted inside.
2012 Spidi Touring Track Suit Technical Features:
- Italian cowhide 1.2 mm thickness
- Mesh inner liner
- CE Forcetech protectors on elbows
- CE Biomechanic protectors on shoulders
- CE Multitech protectors on knees and hips (height adjustable)
- YKK zipper on torso, wrists, ankles.
- Perimeter zipper for attachment to pants
- Flex Tenax areas for perfect fitting
- Warrior Back protector Level 1 or 2 ready
- Warrior Chest Protector arrangement
- Clarino inserts on neck area Neoprene inserts on neck and wrist area
- High-Flow vents on shoulders and back
- MSRP: $1240
For additional information, click here.