2012 Husqvarna Motorcycle
Taking research directly from Husqvarna World Endurance Championship riders Juha Salminen and Antoine Meo, Husky has further developed the TXC 250 for 2012, the youngest sibling of the all-new TXC 310 and the TXC 511.
The Husqvarna TXC250 arrives with fresh upgrades for 2012, including LeoVince exhaust and revised Kayaba suspension components. Regarding the four-stroke ngine, Husky has revised the fuel-injection system on the cross country 250, allowing for optimal power output.
Husqvarna says: “An all-new Leo Vince exhaust system and revised ignition timing allow the 249.5cc fuel-injected powerplant to run stronger and churn out bigger power. The 6-speed gearbox allows the TXC250 to stretch its ponies across a wide spectrum, making it a willing accomplice in a variety of off-road terrain.”
Following are highlights, specs and MSRP for the 2012 Husqvarna TXC 250:
2012 Husqvarna TXC 250 Highlights
- New all-black chromoly frame with higher rigidity and improved strength.
- Kayaba suspension front and rear.
- New 48mm Kayaba closed-cartridge fork re-valved with stiffer settings.
- Silver Excel rims.
- New style IPD (in-mold plastic design) graphics.
- All-new Leo Vince exhaust system flows more freely and increases power.
- Reworked ignition timing further improves power output.
- New Kayaba shock (formerly Sachs)
- Adjustable handlebar clamps offer two different offset positions.
- Red sticker designation in California
2012 Husqvarna TXC 250 Specs:
- Engine: single-cylinder four-stroke
- Displacement: 249.5cc
- Bore x Stroke: 79 x 50.9mm
- Gears: 6
- Starting: electric/kick
- Front Suspension: 48mm Kayaba closed-cartridge
- Rear Suspension:
- fully-adjustable Kayaba shock
- Fuel Capacity: 2.25 gal
- Wheelbase: 57.9 in
- Seat Height: 37.4 in
- Curb Weight: 239.4 lbs
2012 Husqvarna TC 250 MSRP: