2012 Husqvarna Motorcycle
Due to the popularity of the race-inspired, cross country TXC 250 and TXC 511, Husqvarna has released a brand new middleweight model in the lineup – the TXC 310.
The TXC310 is built upon the TE310 dual-sport platform, but is modified to be a purebred, off-road motorcycle. The TXC310 features a fuel-injected, bored and stroked version of the 250 motor, which offers more aggressive power characteristics than its quarter-liter sibling, and fills a “significant gap in the current range of off-road bikes.”
Husqvarna says: “For riders looking for robust power delivery that can run with the 450s, and still provide lightweight maneuvering of a 250, the all-new TXC310 is the ideal tool for the job.”
The TXC 310 features a black frame, silver rims, Kayaba suspension and a LeoVince Exhaust system.
Following are some highlights and specs for the 2012 Husqvarna TXC 310.
2012 Husqvarna TXC 310 Highlights:
- New all-black chromoly frame with higher rigidity and improved strength.
- Kayaba suspension front and rear.
- New 48mm Kayaba closed-cartridge fork re-valved with stiffer settings.
- Silver Excel rims.
- New style IPD (in-mold plastic design) graphics.
- All-new model for 2012!
- Race-inspired Leo Vince exhaust system.
- 302cc four-stroke motor bored and stroked from TXC250 motor platform.
- Kayaba suspension tuned specifically for demands of U.S. off-road competition.
- Red sticker designation in California
2012 Husqvarna TXC 310 Specs:
- Engine: Single-Cylinder Four Stroke
- Displacement: 302.4cc
- Bore x Stroke: 82 x 57.35mm
- Gears: 6
- Starting: electric/kick
- Front Suspension: 48mm Kayaba closed-cartridge
- Rear Suspension: fully-adjustable Kayaba shock
- Fuel Capacity: 2.25 gal
- Wheelbase: 57.9 in
- Seat Height: 37.4 in
- Curb Weight: 240.5 lbs
2012 Husqvarna TXC 310 MSRP: