2012 Victory Vegas Jackpot | Preview
2012 Victory Motorcycle
Since its inception in 2006, the Victory Vegas Jackpot has become synonymous with the term “muscle cruiser” due to the powerful 106 ci Freedom motor wrapped inside custom styling.
And Victory continues this tradition with the 2012 Victory Vegas Jackpot, a bike that appears as a full-out custom directly from the company’s Spirit Lake, Iowa, headquarters.
Besides the wild, custom paint schemes, color-matched frames and frenched taillight, the 250-mm rear tire adds to the meaning “muscle cruiser.”
Following are some highlights, color options, MSRP and specs for the 2012 Victory Vegas Jackpot motorcycles.
Unique Vegas Jackpot Styling
For a full-on custom look, the Vegas Jackpot has a two-tone headlight housing (except on the solid black model) and a color-matched frame. It has billet wheels, including a 21″ (53.3 cm) front wheel and a chrome front end (forks and triple trees). Plus, the rear fender with its frenched taillight rides above the eye-catching, smooth-riding 250 mm rear tire.
Signature Vegas Styling
There’s a distinctive Vegas DNA presence here, too, including the split tail fuel tank that integrates with the driver seat, and the raised spine running the length of the bike.
Premium Victory Performance
The 2012 Vegas Jackpot is powered by the Freedom 106/6 stage 2 V-twin, a fuel-injected, counter-balanced, air- cooled engine producing 113 ft-lb of torque, all hooked to a 6-speed transmission.
Pure Victory Accessories
Pure Victory accessories for the Vegas Jackpot include: grips, lower controls, covers and trim in varied finishes and designs; x-bow and tri-Pro stage 1 performance exhausts, touring seats, backrests and more.
2012 Victory Vegas Jackpot Color Options/MSRP:
- Black/Pearl White with extreme graphics / $19,999
- Fireball Red Paint/White scallops and special graphics on the side covers / $19,999
- Solid black / $18,499
2012 Victory Vegas Jackpot Specs
- Engine type: 4-stroke, 50-degree V-Twin
- Cooling system: Air/Oil
- Displacement: 106 ci/ 1731cc
- Bore x Stroke: 101 X 108mm
- Compression ratio: 9.4:1
- Valve train: Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
- Fuel System: Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal / 17 ltr
- Exhaust: Staggered slash-cut dual exhaust with crossover
- Oil capacity: 5.0 qts / 4.75 ltr
- Charging System: 48 amps max output
- Battery: 12 volts / 18 amp hours
- Primary Drive: Gear drive with torque compensator
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate
- Transmission: 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
- Final Drive: Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
- Length: 95.9 in / 2435 mm
- Wheelbase: 66.3 in / 1684 mm
- Seat Height: 25.7 in / 653 mm
- Ground Clearance: 5.3 in / 135 mm
- Rake/Trail: 32.9-degrees / 4.9 in / 126 mm
- Dry Weight: 652 Lbs / 296 Kg
- GVWR: 1171 lbs / 531 kg
- Type: Conventional telescopic fork
- Fork Tube Diameter: 43 mm
- Travel: 5.1 in / 130 mm
- Shock Absorber: Single, mono-tube gas
- Swingarm: Cast Aluminum with rising moto linkage
- Travel: 3.0 in / 75 mm
- Adjustment: Preload adjustable spring
- Brake System Type: Conventional
- Front braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston caliper
- Rear braking system: 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper
- Front: 21 x 2.15 in
- Rear: 18 x 8.5 in
- Front: 90/90 21 Dunlop Elite 3
- Rear: 250/40R18 Dunlop Elite 3