Motorcycle LightsWhen bright isn’t bright enough aboard your motorcycle, grab a set of Denali D2 LED lamps. Advances in LED technology have increased the effective light output of our Deanli D1 system by nearly 70% without increasing the electrical power draw to your motorcycle.
Consuming only 10 watts (0.83 amps at 12 volts DC) of power per lamp, it throws a blazing beam of light in front of you nearly twice as bright as the beam generated by the original D1. Retail price for the D2 kit is $349.99 and they are in stock, ready to ship Today! The Denali D2 LED Facts
- The Smart LED – With Prime Drive Technology you are getting the most light possible. The most Lumens per LED while prolonging the life of the LEDs and maintaining the lowest amp draw possible.
- Electronic Thermal Management – ETM monitors the heat output of the LEDs in order to maintain safe operating temperatures and prolong the LED life span to its full 50,000 hour potential.
- Pulse Width Modulator – With the Pulse Width Modulator technology, the light is dimmable with the use of a separate controller to allow for optimum flexibility.
- Driven – The Denali D2 is driven at 90%, meaning less energy wasted and more light output. This allows for the most lumens while maintaining the optimal operating conditions for the LEDs.
- Pure – With 90% optically pure optics, you can be sure that you are getting the most distance and most accuracy out of each LED.
- 2 x Denali D2 LED light pods
- Wiring Harness with Dimmer Module, Relay and Lighted Switch
- 2 x universal M10 mounting brackets
- 2 x ‘Euro’ driving beam lenses (20 degree beam pattern)
- 2 x fog beam lenses (40 degree beam pattern)
- Installation instructions