2011 AMA SportBike
After winning every round but the latest in Miller Motorsports Park, Team Latus Ducati’s Jason DiSalvo set the pace Friday for the opening day of Round 4 in Road America, Elkhart Lake, Wis.
DiSalvo piloted his 848EVO to a 2:20.356, which was two-tenths of a second faster than the only other rider to win a round this season (Miller), Team Graves Yamaha’s Josh Herrin.
Rounding out the top five were Danny Eslick (GEICO Suzuki GSX-R600), PJ Jacobsen (Celtic Racing Ducati 848EVO) and Dane Westby (M4 Suzuki GSX-R600).
2011 Road America AMA Daytona SportBike Friday Qualifying Results:
- Jason DiSalvo: Ducati 848EV0 / 2:20.356
- Josh Herrin: Yamaha YZF-R6 / 2:20.356
- Danny Eslick: Suzuki GSX-R600 / 2:20.543
- PJ Jacobsen: Ducati 848EVO / 2:21.346
- Dane Westby: Suzuki GSX-R600 / 2:21.381
- Tommy Aquino: Yamaha YZF-R6 / 2:21.555
- Cory West: Suzuki: GSX-R 600
- Cameron Beaubier: Yamaha: YZF-R6
- Jake Holden: Ducati 848 EVO
- Taylor Knapp: Suzuki GSX-R600