Trike Giveaway for Military
A $40,000 custom, patriotic-themed trike is looking for a new owner! The trike, a 2011 Lehman CrossBow powered by the Victory Vision, is part of Lehman’s annual “Good Turn Trike” program that converts one winner’s motorcycle into a trike.
This year, as part of their ongoing military appreciation programs, Victory Motorcycles has generously donated the 2011 Victory Vision for the conversion, making it the first-ever complete trike to be given away as part of the program!
The “Good Turn Trike” is open to U.S. military members only this year and will be presented to the lucky winner during the 71st Sturgis Motorcycle Rally at the Legendary Buffalo Chip’s Freedom Celebration on Aug. 11, 2011.
The deadline for application submission is May 13, 2011. Active and Veteran members of all branches of the Department of Defense, Guard, Reserve, and Coast Guard are eligible to win this one-of-a-kind trike.
Official rules and application for the 2011 Good Turn Trike program are available on the Lehman Trikes website at lehmantrikes.com and through Lehman Trikes authorized dealers.
For more information on the Good Turn Trike program, call 1-888-3WHEELS or visit their website at lehmantrikes.com.
Previous Good Trike Trike Winners:
- 1998 Bob Warman, Bandit for Harley-Davidson
- 2000 Jason Van Roodselaar, Hobo for Suzuki Trike
- 2004 Mark Graunke, Raider for Harley-Davidson
- 2005 John Schaufus, Raider for Harley-Davidson
- 2007 Rick Davidson, Renegade for Harley-Davidson
- 2008 John Brough, Monarch II for Honda
- 2009 Chad Pierson, Renegade for Harley-Davidson
- 2010 Charles Lyons, Renegade for Harley-Davidson