Alpinestars Deploy Backpack Review
I recently got my hands on the Deploy backpack from Alpinestars. Commuting daily, I needed a bag that would be able to handle my larger cargo loads.
My first foray with the Alpinestars Deploy backpack was a quick jaunt to the local grocery store. What was meant to be just a handful of items quickly ballooned into a $100 run. I can now see why they call this the Deploy.
The A’stars backpack easily handled all the items with room to spare…I even stowed the holiday cards within the separate padded laptop pocket so that they did not get damaged.
The adjustable shoulder straps and convenient hideaway waist belt secured my cargo proficiently. The Alpinestars Deploy Pack was locked to my body and the weight was distributed comfortably. The bag looks cool and has a ton of useful features (listed below).
If you are in the market for a good looking well-built backpack that can handle a large number of items, the Alpinestars Deploy backpack may just be what you are looking for.
Alpinestars Deploy Backpack Special Features:
• Padded laptop pocket, internal organizers, audio port, daisy chains, and external side pockets.
• Made of water and abrasion-resistant 840D ballistic nylon twill and 420D honeycomb nylon.
• Reflective piping and Alpinestars reflective logo.
• Large carrying handle.
• Self-locking waterproof zippers.
• Reinforced shoulder straps.
• Hideaway waist belt.
• Secured main compartment closure flap.
• EVA padded air mesh back with Alpinestars padded logo.
For more information, visit alpinestars.com.