Alpinestars Deploy Backpack ReviewI recently got my hands on the Deploy backpack from Alpinestars. Commuting daily, I needed a bag that would be able to handle my larger cargo loads.My first foray with the Alpinestars Deploy backpack was a quick jaunt to the local grocery store. What was meant to be just a handful of items quickly ballooned into a $100 run. I can now see why they call this the Deploy.
• Padded laptop pocket, internal organizers, audio port, daisy chains, and external side pockets.
• Made of water and abrasion-resistant 840D ballistic nylon twill and 420D honeycomb nylon.
• Reflective piping and Alpinestars reflective logo.
• Large carrying handle.
• Self-locking waterproof zippers.
• Reinforced shoulder straps.
• Hideaway waist belt.
• Secured main compartment closure flap.
• EVA padded air mesh back with Alpinestars padded logo.For more information, visit alpinestars.com.