2011 H-D Models
Harley-Davidson introduces the new SuperLow, XR1200X and Road Glide Ultra models with its expansive line of 2011-model-year motorcycles.
With 32 models including urban brawlers, long-haul touring machines, contemporary customs drenched in chrome, dark retro-style bobbers, exhilarating sport roadsters and inviting standards, Harley-Davidson offers a motorcycle to match the desires of almost any street rider.
Each rolls to the sound track of the American road, a syncopated V-Twin cadence that is the pulse of every Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
Highlights of the 2011 Harley-Davidson line include:
• The new SuperLow combines revised front end geometry, new wheels and tires with a reshaped seat and handlebars to achieve well-balanced handling and comfort that will inspire confidence in new riders and exhilarate those with experience.
• The qualities of a frame-mounted fairing and luxury touring accommodations come together in the new Road Glide Ultra. Powered by a Twin Cam 103 engine, this long-haul beauty comes equipped with a King Tour-Pak luggage carrier, vented fairing lowers, ABS (anti-lock braking system), Harley-Davidson Smart Security System, cruise control, and a four-speaker, 80-watt Harman/Kardon Advanced Audio System.
• The new XR1200X is Harley-Davidson Sportster performance honed to its finest edge, with adjustable front and rear suspension, floating front brake rotors and the surging power of a high-compression 1200cc Evolution® V-Twin engine.
• Select Touring models gain power and technology with the new Harley-Davidson PowerPak, which bundles the Twin Cam 103 engine with ABS (anti-lock braking system) and the H-D Smart Security System. PowerPak is a standard feature on the 2011 Road King Classic, Electra Glide Ultra Limited, and Road Glide Ultra models, and will be available as a factory-installed option on the 2011 Street Glide and Road Glide Custom models.
• 2011 Harley-Davidson Softail models except Cross Bones are newly available with optional ABS. New hand controls add features, convenience and cleaner styling.
• The 2011 VRSC power-cruisers are available with a new Security Package option, which bundles ABS with a Smart Security System for greater value. Michelin Scorcher tires and new colors and graphics round out changes to the Night Rod Special and the V-Rod Muscle.
• The four 2011 Dyna models project pure attitude. Built with the rawest styling of all the Big Twin motorcycles, Dyna models are a customizer’s dream. Each is offered in new colors.
Harley-Davidson Custom Vehicle Operations (CVO) offers four premium, limited-production motorcycles for 2011.
• The new CVO Road Glide Ultra features a Road Tech zumo 660 GPS navigation system, upgraded Harman/Kardon Advanced Audio system with BOOM! Bagger speakers and an 8GB iPod nano and dock, and a two-up suspended touring seat with dual heat controls.
• The CVO Street Glide rolls on a new 19-inch Agitator front wheel, and new ventilated fairing lowers house two of the six speakers that are part of a 100-watt-per-channel audio system that incorporates an 8GB iPod nano with dock.
• The CVO Softail Convertible has a new audio system that integrates 3.5-inch speakers and a 20-watt-per-channel amplifier into a redesigned inner fairing. Music is delivered by an 8GB iPod nano stored in a protective pouch. Also new is a 1.25-inch welded mini-ape handlebar, Electronic Throttle Control (ETC), cruise control, keyless ignition and ABS.
• The CVO Ultra Classic Electra Glide has a new suspended, heated, two-up seat with leather inserts. Dual mufflers feature new chrome billet end caps with black spears, and new mirrors are finished in mirror chrome.