· May 17 – July 5: Northeast
· May 31 – June 28: Northern California
· July 7 – July 21: Northwest
· July 26 – Aug. 9: Central (Denver)
· July 11 – Aug. 9: Southeast
· Aug. 16 – Sep. 20: Texas
· Aug. 16 – Sep. 6: Michigan "The Aprilia RSV4 is one of the most technically advanced super bikes on the market and customers deserve to hear every exciting chapter of its story," says Paolo Timoni, president and CEO, Piaggio Group Americas. "That’s why we’re bringing another very personalized training experience directly to Aprilia dealers, including the opportunity to unleash the RSV4 on the race track."Already a multi-award recipient from leading media in the USA and from around the world, the Aprilia RSV4 continues to take podium finishes in the 2010 World Superbike Championship. Team Aprilia Alitalia, with racers Max Biaggi and Leon Camier will compete in the only American round of the series, taking place May 31 at Miller Motorsports Park in Tooele, UT.For more information on the Aprilia RSV4 or to find a local Aprilia dealer, visit www.apriliausa.com.
About Aprilia and Piaggio Group Americas