2016 Star V Star 1300 Tourer
With a spirited oversquare V-twin motor, the V Star 1300 Tourer has plenty of power for both the back roads and the interstates. Long travel suspension–5.3 inches in the front, 4.3 in the back–ensure comfort and decent cornering clearance. High-profile 16-inch tires aid in a smooth ride and secure performance when turning.
The V Star 1300 Tourer has a 298mm disc on each wheel for good stopping power. The tank carries nearly five gallons, so fuel stops can be infrequent. This year, the V Star 1300 Tourer does double duty, as the standard version is not being offered.
For in-town riding, the locked windshield and backrest are quickly detached using the ignition key.
Read our Star V Star 1300 Deluxe Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Star V Star 1300 Deluxe Specs:
- Engine: 80-cubic-inch (1304cc) liquid-cooled SOHC V-twin; 8 valves
- Bore x stroke: 100 x 83mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel delivery: Electronic fuel injection
- Ignition: Transistor controlled
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final drive: Belt
- Front suspension: 41mm telescopic fork; 5.3 inches of travel
- Rear suspension: Single shock; 4.3 inches of travel
- Front brakes: Dual 298mm hydraulic discs
- Rear brake: 298mm hydraulic disc
- Front tire: 130/90-16
- Rear tire: 170/70B-16
- L x W x H: 98.0 x 39.4 x 59.8 inches
- Seat height: 27.2 inches
- Wheelbase: 66.5 inches
- Fuel capacity: 4.9 gallons
- Fuel economy: 42 mpg
- Wet weight: 712 pounds
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
2016 Star V Star 1300 Tourer Color:
- Raspberry Metallic
2016 Star V Star 1300 Tourer Price:
- MSRP: $12,390