2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy Lo | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
A seat height as close to the tarmac is a priority for a number of riders, and the Fat Boy Lo does just that. Harley lowers the seat and makes it narrower, allowing more riders to stop flatfooted at red lights.
All the features that make for a premium cruiser are there, including the powerful High Output Twin Cam 103B motor (new for 2016) and Bullet Hole cast aluminum disc wheels.
Black is a common theme, ranging from the triple clamp covers and headlight bucket, to the Denim Black frame and swingarm. The air filter cover is new, and electronic cruise control comes standard.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy Lo Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103B
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D408F 140/75R17 67V
- Rear tire: Dunlop D407 200/55R17 78V
- Wheels: Mirror chrome aluminum bullet-hole disc
- Right lean angle: 25.6 degrees
- Left lean angle: 25.2 degrees
- Length: 94.1 inches
- Seat height (laden): 24.3 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 26 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.7 inches
- Fork angle: 31.6 degrees
- Trail: 5.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 64.2 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 704 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 5 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Fat Boy Lo Price:
- MSRP From $17,499