2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
It may have the latest High Output Twin Cam 103B motor this year, but the rest of the Softail Deluxe focuses on vintage styling touches.
Up front, you’ll find a deeply valanced fender, a laced 16-inch chrome wheel, and a high-profile wide whitewall Dunlop tire. Harley gives the Softail Deluxe a modern 26.4-inch seat height, making it an approachable machine for any fan of vintage cruisers.
Upgrades this year include a new air filter, electronic cruise control, and unique tank and fender medallions.
Read our Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe Review.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103B
- Displacement: 103.1 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tire: Dunlop D402F MT90B16 72H
- Rear tire: Dunlop D402 MU85B16 77H
- Wheels: Laced steel
- Right lean angle: 25.8 degrees
- Left angle: 26.7 degrees
- Length: 94.9 inches
- Seat height (laden): 24.5 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 26.4 inches
- Ground clearance: 4.3 inches
- Fork angle: 32 degrees
- Trail: 5.8 inches
- Wheelbase: 64.4 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 701 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 5 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe Price:
- MSRP From $18,549