2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low | Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide
The 2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide has always been a bit of a handful for shorter riders; the new Low version addresses that by tailoring the ergonomics for riders under 5′ 7″.
Thanks to a shortened suspension, the laden seat height is down to 25.6 inches, and it’s easier to get your feet to the ground thanks to a narrower primary drive housing.
Ergonomics have been tightened up thanks to pullback bars and smaller diameter grips, while an Assist and Slip hydraulic clutch reduces pull effort by 23-percent. When it comes time to get underway, a tab extension on the kickstand makes it easier to reach.
Visit our Motorcycle Buyer’s Guide.
2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Specs:
- Engine: High Output Twin Cam 103
- Displacement: 103 cubic inches (1690cc)
- Fuel system: Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection
- Front tires: Dunlop D408F BW 130/80B17 65H
- Rear tires: Dunlop D407T BW 180/65B16 81H
- Wheels: Impeller cast aluminum
- Right lean angle: 27.8 degrees
- Left lean angle: 28.6 degrees
- Length: 102.4 inches
- Seat height (laden): 25.7 inches
- Seat height (unladen): 27 inches
- Ground Clearance: 4.6 inches
- Fork angle: 29.25 degrees
- Trail: 6.7 inches
- Wheelbase: 64 inches
- Weight (as shipped): 844 pounds
- Fuel capacity: 6 gallons
2016 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic Low Price:
- MSRP From $24,699