BMW R nineT Sport
UK fans of the BMW R nineT are in for something truly exclusive. BMW is releasing a UK-only R nineT Sport as part of it’s “New Season Launch” at BMW Motorrad dealerships throughout the UK. The BMW R nineT Sport should reach dealership floors on Feb. 6, 2016.
The R nineT Sport is based on the stock R nineT, which was first launched in 2014 to celebrate 90 years of BMW Motorrad. Any fan of motorcycles will know that BMW has long been an established icon in the two-wheeled world and this was a way of paying homage to an industry that the Bavarian manufacture helped build – with a bike that has since become quite the fan favorite, from owners and collectors alike.
This particular model – the R nineT Sport – will be exclusively available in the UK, featuring a brushed aluminum tank which previously was only available in black. Also, the bike has been spruced up with quite the collection of accessories from the BMW Motorrad catalog. And how much is this going to cost? It will go on sale at £12,990 OTR.
- Special hand-brushed, gloss-varnished aluminum fuel tank with smoothed welding seams (also available with visible seams as a zero cost option*)
- Akrapovič titanium sport silencer with high mount
- Hand-brushed aluminum rear seat hump
- Heated grips
- On-board computer
- Daytime running light
- BMW Motorrad ABS
- Clear indicators with LED bulbs
* The fuel tank will come in two options; Hand-brushed, gloss-varnished with visible welds OR smoothed weld seams. And let’s be honest, if you’re going for the raw look, why wouldn’t you want to see some of the precision welding but for those that want the immaculate look, you’re taken care of as well.
For additional information, visit www.newseasonlaunch.co.uk.